Thursday, January 17, 2013

She is a cutie

I have created a multi layered card using a Whimsy stamp.  The papers are from my stash.  I love using my easy-bow tool.  Makes perfect bows every time. I added some "fancy edges" with my MS punch.  Entering this into a challenge over at http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenge-55-fancy-edges-monthly.html.  

We are having a rainy Thursday here in Florida.  So~I was able to get this card made from the image I colored last night.  Still learning coloring techniques.  Also, I used a button to top off the flower.













 Entering it in a challenge for "flowers" over at http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-7-sponsored-by-mulberry-crafts.html
Smiles...Tammy
 

5 comments:

  1. Tammy it is so nice to see you back in blogland making cards :) .. I haven't been so busy with cardmaking unfortunately as had a long Christmas break and then my mojo is taking a long time to come back.... Love your card, the colours are so fun and love the image, she is really pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.Thanks for sharing with us at CBN.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and I really like how you have used the ribbon, around the corners.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Blogger Network Challenge this month.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...