Sunday, January 20, 2013

My boy card

Here is a bright and fun card that I made using my Greeting Farm "boy" image.
It was fun picking out colors to make it a real boy card.  Which we know is sometimes hard to do.
I showed Colten the card and he loved it. Yipee!    Hope you like the embossing and the layers.  It was fun too come up with.  Love the blue and bright yellow papers from my stash.
Have a wonderful Sunday!  Be blessed always...  Entered in challenge for "embossing" over at
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com
smiles...Tammy

3 comments:

  1. oh he is a cutie nd so much fun
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Tammy,love the cheeky little boy! It's just perfect for our challenge at Totally Papercrafts. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...