Saturday, June 25, 2011

Long time...a creation and a gift.

Here is a cute little metal (old) compartment that my mom asked me to decorate. It was not as easy as you would think to do. So I did some inking to change the white paint and did some crackle paint as well in the center. I distressed the edges of the paper that I used to decorate it.

I added a butterfly with glitter trail...added a flower to the other side. Paper was beautiful as is. Inside...added some ink and paper. Looks better in person.

Below is a wonderful birthday gifts from my friend Lisa and her Daughter Beth in the UK...
I just love the t-shirt that Beth decorated with the cut of her own digi...found here.


Look at the loved necklace from Malta...

Wish the picture was clear but I took this picture in my bedroom and the color of the walls are dark so it does not take great photos.

I love everything which they know by an email. Just wanted to share a picture of it with all of you. So greatful for my blogging friends...

Smiles...always, Tammy






8 comments:

  1. Glad your back! Hope your vacation was great! Did I miss your birthday? And Awesome Altering Job on The Cabinet. Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the cabinet looks gorgeous .. beautiful colours .
    YOu are more than welcome to your gifts ... we think of you daily.. and love having you as a friend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did an awesome job on the altered cabinet...I adore it!!!

    Love the goodies that you received!!!

    Enjoy your day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. missed you. this is such a pretty box. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Oh yes, we all get so busy and need a break. Great job on the cabinet. Love the color and the little accessories.
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Hope your weekend is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy!!!
    How are you, my friend? Such a beautiful treasure you have made!!!
    Sending (((hugs))) your way,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...