Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A card and quick word

First my card...I wanted to start making some "thank you" cards. I have been falling behind on them lately. Sure hope you like this one. I pieced a stamp (4 different papers) Added some stickles to her wings. She looks mighty pretty. Used my MS butterfly punch added some ink. THen used my Fiskars punches for the one with the sentiments added. Added some gel pen dots and ribbon. Used MY Minds Eye card base and added some papers to the corner for the design. Hope you like. My note:
Transformers 3 in 3d was just awesome. I am with my boys on this that all three of them have been wonderful. Can't pick a favorite as they were just fabulously made. Kinda like Star wars first 3.
We did see Cars 2 the other weekend and it was not as good as number one. Actually I was kinda disappointed in it. Bummer...
We had a good steak dinner out tonight. Now time for home!
smiles...Tammy

2 comments:

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...