Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A new technique I learned...and the kittens

I wanted to show you a new technique I learned....I used it to create this paper... First you need this type of product..(all purpose cleaner scent Lemon).Go to http://harmonyroadstudio.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-inkjet-transfer-tutorial.html#comment-form if you do not understand my directions.


Then pick out your image that you would like to print...must be inkjet printer. Which most home ones are... Note that I learned...that I had a duh moment with was...No letters or they will be backwards.



Spray the image face down on your decorative paper....hold in place firmly while you do this. It does not matter if it goes over. I had no problems of the decorative paper getting ruined.

Then use your finger, bone folder, and rub firmly as if you were doing a transfer. Peek underneath to make sure it is all coming through fine before you lift it off completely. It was rather easy....Just note "firmly hold paper down" and it will work like a charm. I made a few and then used my little hand dryer to speed the drying. Placed them in a book to make sure they stay flat.

Pretty easy....

The above image is after look of the inkjet photo I chose.



Okay....here are the stay cat's kittens. I know who the mom is and the dad. These two look just like the dad. He has squiggles all over him and we named him that. They parents are not people friendly but we put out food for them to keep them around. Great to have on the property.


Above is mama....running after I was taking pictures. She is cool though...I wish she was friendly she always looks at me but won't let me near. Darn...I love cats though i am highly allergic to them. I take benedryl so I can pet cats, kittens...


This one is sooooooooo sweet in the face...she/he is always looking at me. Gosh...I wish I could hold her but learned that is not a good thing. The hard way I learned. :(


Well hope you are having a wonderful day! We are off to Chili's tonight...Kids eat free...so yummy!

Smiles...always, Tammy













8 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME...and the kitties are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what a fab technique .. i must try it .
    LOve the finished result
    Oohhh those kittens and mummy are soo cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow who would have thought that you could achieve this beauty with a cleaning product...I have to try it out!!!

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH the kittens are so cute!!! I want one!!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, amazing tutorial, Tammy!! And I love the kittens and the cats too...so precious. I'm so happy the envelopes came--yay!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures! And thanks for sharing your Tutorial! Interesting! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea, I can't wait to try it.
    Thankyou so much for your comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tammy for sharing this technique this is fabulous chum, cute kittens too Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact that scrapbooking and altering stuff is so out of the box now. Look at this just so amazing what can be done, with something that is under the kitchen cabinet! You really rocked it!

    I love those kitties!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...