Monday, May 16, 2011

MIA and Estate finds

So sorry for the absence lately especially on my commenting to your blogs. I am getting ready for Presten's graduation....and so much more. We have found a new church that we have been attending for about a month now. After attending and loving my old church for over 20 years it is wonderful to find a place that just speaks to you and makes you feel right at home. My kids are so happy there too..They enjoy the youth,middle school and high school groups..it is great to have that feeling of just complete happiness that you can only get from hearing God's word.

Not all things in life are easy...just when it seems like smooth sailing then pop...a curve ball.
So me and Rob are having to learn to deal with these curve balls. At least we have each other and that is a big...well huge comfort!

I have just heard of another one of my friends from Middle school days that has just passed away...It breaks your heart to hear of these things and to know that many suffer from depression. Without God in their lives how are they to know the ever lasting life. So we need to share the gospel with each and every one...so they can make it to Heaven. I know I do not want to go anywhere else.
Well, I just wanted to share some words...as I do not have any crafts to share today.
We have an awards ceremony tonight for Presten's academics we will find out how much money he has made for University of Florida. Here's praying for a full ride. Smiles.... (A side note from tonight...he did not fair as well as we had hoped...Figuring he is second in the whole senior class you would think he would have done much better...Only $6,000 which doesn't even dent into what it costs for a year at his University.) I am definately disappointed but we will just pray that everything will work out.

Below, is a photo of some great antique jewelry I picked up at an Estate sale. I love finding such cool pieces. Why is the earrings from back then so beautiful...and beautifully made? hmmmm
That's all for now. I need to work on a mini album for my nieces 3rd shower next week. Baby should be coming soon...
Smiles...and hugs....I will be back soon with more creations not many as May is a busy month this year.
smiles....Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy, I have an award for you, on my blog so come on over and get it when you have a chance!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tammy - glad to ebhar you are all ok and enjoying your new church.
    Sorry to hear about your friend.
    LOve the jewellery -so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy
    Great to hear that you are all so happy at your new church and that you are all keeping well.
    So sorry to hear about your friend thinking of you chum it is so sad when you get news of this kind.
    Beautiful jewellery finds too!!
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...