Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crafters Companion entry....fairy cone!

I so wish I was able to take professional pictures...but I can't. LOL

Here is my cone that I made for Crafters Companion USA first challenge...

Use anything from Crafters companion...which I used my Flower Fairies stamps.My paper is My Mind Eye "So Sophie"

I used the chalk mainly for the soft look....Also some water color pencils, copics and gel pens. I used two types of stickles. Lace for inside the cone...and fanned cardstock in two stripes. My flowers are from Wild Orchid.

Have a wonderful day....we are just now drying up from storms...off to a couple of stores. smiles...always, Tammy

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tammy! I love your beautiful fairy stamp. The stickles was a great idea. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Companion USA challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats so cute .. i love the little fairy and the pretty colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tammy, this is beautiful!!!! I love Crafters Companion ! I have their envelope, and Box maker, and then I upgraded to their Ultimate! I also wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I sent you a couple of the tin can cut outs with your stamps so you could see that they aren't sharp. The cans are so easy to cut open. Tim Holtz's scissors are great, they are non stick, they are very strong, they are great for cutting the rubber of stamps if you are taking them off the wood mounts. They are $8.00 I think in LSS but they have them at Michaels, so you can use a coupon I got mine unde $5.00, and they are worth every penny! Karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a BEAUTY Tammy, fabulous detail and love the colour and fairy
    hope you are well chum lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love that fairy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work,Tammy! This is really special. Thanks for joining the Crafter's Companion Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful fairy and flower project!!! Thank you so much for playing along at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning creation! thank you for playing along with Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this so much! Excellent coloring, love the image and the soft colors. Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...