Sunday, October 10, 2010

A layout...surprises...and good news!

First, I will tell you a little about my layout. I wanted to theme this around my little guy on our swing that hangs from a tree. So I used my cricut for all the elements of the layout. Enlarged his picture and had to color in the shorts to take the seat portion away. Wish I hadn't put the swing on the page before his picture because I would have lined it up better with his hands. Opps...on me. LOL Let me know what you think of the page. Colten sure loves it!
smiles....Tammy

3 comments:

  1. HI Tammy - firstly i wish i could help make you feel better, but as i cant then you must try and rest.
    I love the layout its perfect .
    Also well done on your win and the pins sound like a wonderful idea
    Great news re the football
    Take care my friend
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is gorgeous Tammy... I hadn't noticed that the hand wasn't lined up with the swing until I read it... he he you shouldn't have pointed it out xx Congrats on the win, seems lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING that lo!!! I love love love love the monkeys!! And sounds like you have a fab weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...