Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some more sports layouts...

I just love my gypsy and cricut...because while I am at schools I can figure out my images that I want to cut. Here are a couple more...Austen basketball and Jaxten plays middle school football.
I have a couple of more layouts for Christmas that I will post tomorrow. I love sewing on the paper and doctoring up the images with gel pens, sewing, glitter and inks...everyone is different.
In my stash I have sports themed 12x12 papers. So they are getting some use now. I am on a role with this. I just ordered me a cool cartridge..called create a critter.













I hope you like the details. Enjoy your weekend. I know we will here. My baby Colten turns 8 on Saturday...so it is his day. Then 9 days later my son Austen turns 15 and is off for his restricted license. Wow~time sure does fly by. I have lots to do tomorrow so no crafting for me.
smiles..always.Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts - you definitely are on a roll!
    You will be busy with 2 birthdays coming up
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME work Tammy!! I loveeeeeeeeeee how you did the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic layout.. Love the colors..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these are great, fab colours you chose. Hugs Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...