Monday, September 13, 2010

A friends Journal book...

Here is a fun little project I started working on today. It is actually a journal book. It has a back cover and white pages inside and ribbon to close. I've started working on my some Christmas presents and this one is for my Bestie. The cricut is so much fun...sure do wish I had the $ to buy more cartridges...up to date ones. But none the less I am enjoying the ones I do have.
I used my Mulberry flowers on this one...added ribbon and the rest is all cuts from my cartridges. I hope your week has started off on the right foot...Enjoy your Tuesday.
Smiles...Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not feeling too good today - think its my labrynthitis is back. Love the journal though. Those figures are fab
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this journal.....what a great gift!!!!

    I just adore your creations!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool with the dressed women =)
    HUGS sis XX

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...