Sunday, August 22, 2010

Inside and out card...

A fall birthday card for a friend.
I punched out flowers out of the yellow then punched out the flowers in another DP and attached them with a pearl in the middle. Used my butterfly punch and added stickles and made the wings expand some. Finished with a sentiment stamp and MS border punch.

Hope everyone is a having a wonderful week.
Still trying to fit in some crafting but things sure have been busy here.
So much to do and so little time anymore.
Though I wouldn't have it any other way.

We have been praying for a new church to attend. I have been with mine over 20 years and these past months I have not wanted to go anymore which I believe it is time for a change.
So after watching Joel Osteen who always encourages me this morning....I believe something will draw me and my family to a new church.

Okay gotta run some errands. Have a wonderful week!
smiles...Tammy


5 comments:

  1. Hi TAMMY - I love this card , its so pretty.
    The leaves on the DP are beautiful as are your punched flowers and butterflies. Your friend will love it.
    The theme this week at Moving along with the times is all that glitters - your card would be perfect with the glitter on the DP.
    Fingers crossed you find a new church.
    Can you email em with your t shirt size. Have a gift in the pipeline
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Chum
    This is a super card your friend will love it for sure and treasure it also, beautiful dp too, do hope yu find a new church soon also.
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the bright colors!!! Good luck on finding a new church! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card sis. I really hope we can talk next weekend, I'm sooooo busy =( Just poppin' in everywhere...
    Well talk soon
    Miss ya
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy how are you? Just came back from your lovely USA !!!! Awww amazing holiday. We really enjoyed it in Orlando and I did some fab shopping at Michael's. Do you shop there? Wow, couldn't believe my eyes at all the goodies and I couldn't stop spending he he xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...