Friday, August 27, 2010

an Award

Thank you for this award, Lisa Jane. You are a very talented and wonderful friend.

Rules: Oh don't forget to thank the person who sent it to you.
1. You have to pass this award to five bloggers who you love and who inspire you
2. List 3 things you love
3. Show a picture you love and explain why

It is hard to narrow my blogger friends list to just five....but here it goes. Of course it gets passed right back at Lisa Jane.

1. Cheryl 2. Ann-Sofie 3. Sarah (little creations) 4. Linda 5. Inger

Three things I love:

1. God

2. My boys

3. My husband

Those were pretty easy and to the point. I have no picture to share at this moment. If I could it would be of my hubby and my boys....

Heres hoping to craft some this weekend. I surely do miss it!

smiles...Tammy Have a blessed weekend!

5 comments:

  1. My pleasure dear friend .. your creations inspire me .
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Fabulous Award!!!

    Have a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Tammy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sweetie...will post when I have more time =)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tammy,
    Congrats on the award, you so deserve it! :o)
    I'm sorry I'm not so good with awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me.

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...