Monday, November 4, 2019

I’m back

Hello friends,
It is been a long while since I’ve been back on blogspot. Hopefully this finds everybody happy and healthy. I’ve had a lot of things happening since I’ve last been on. Our business is thriving constantly keeping me busy. My oldest is actually getting married this weekend which is so hard to believe as you go back in time on here you’ll see him growing up. We are excited for him and I am trying so hard to get it in my mind to not cry. That is very difficult when you are a crier. Austen is doing really well still going to school full-time as well as working for a company full-time.. Jaxten has graduated from Usf with his bachelor in psychology and will be starting this coming year with his masters degree in psychology as well. He has been interning at a substance-abuse program in Tampa. Colten is a senior this year. Last year he was in 10th grade in school and did 11th grade online. He was chosen for homecoming court for 11th grade and his senior year start second semester. Rob and I are doing well we are married for 26 years now. We enjoy going on adventures together. We have started doing more traveling.

I am still creating and crafting. I jump all over the place with my creating and right now I am majorly into Decorating.  I still love my fashion all things girly. I’m actually going to a lily Pulitzer weekend and 2020 which I’m really excited about. I’ve lost some weight which was much needed so I feel much more energetic. Life has been treating me kindly. God continues to bless our family.  In the last month we ended up buying another 37 acres and acquired a little cottage on it. I will be sharing that adventure of redecorating with you.

Stay tuned for some holiday decorations that I will be posting. I do have to wait a week because I’ve got to get through this wedding first and foremost.

I am also trying my hand at Instagram blogging so bear with me as I’m not the best at the writing part. My sister got that Gene...a gift to write.

Also, stay tuned for some wedding photos. I myself most likely will not be taking the photos as I want to enjoy the day.

Be blessed and see you very soon on here.

XO Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...