Friday, June 28, 2013

A few creations



A quick creation day.   I made a scrapbook page using my xyron machine to print my boys names.  Used my Fiscars punches too. 
Above was a card that I made using my Greeting Farm stamps,cricut,cuttlebug and My minds eye card background.
Then I made the other card with my Magnolia "tilde" stamp.  Using my cuts from my cricut and cuttlebug.  My it lovie dovie for my hubby.
I am doing a lot of physical therapy.  So keeping very busy on trying to heal.  Just planned our vacation so looking forward to that.  My two middle boys are in Alabama on a Missions Trip.  I so miss talking to them. (no communication for a week)  They come home tomorrow.  Yipee!!!
Hope all is well with all you bloggers (friends).  God Bless, Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...