Saturday, March 23, 2013

Purse re-do

 

Hello,
I have been busy re cooperating at home these past couple of weeks.  It is crazy being home bound for so long. 

Here is a creation that is really easy to do.  If you have a purse and want to doll it up then this may be an idea for you.  I have this awesome Betsy Johnson purse that I received as a Christmas gift.  It actually came with a bow and a little crystal bead hanging on it.  Well they had the worst clasp on the purse so unfortunately it was lost during our Christmas vacation.  So it took me a while to finally do something about it.  I made this adorable tulle bow with some wire to attach.  Hanging from it is a "singer sewing machine pewter charm".  I think it makes the purse stand out. 

Hope you like my creation.  Enjoy your weekend.
Smiles...Tammy 

3 comments:

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...