Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Whimsy Stamps card

 

I used my new Whimsy Stamps image that was pre colored.  How neat is that for those quick cards.  With my Quickutz doily die's and adding some faux stitching I came up with this card.  I used their notables stamps and die.  Simple and easy but oh so cute!
Hope you all are enjoying your day.
Be blessed always!
smiles...Tammy
Entered into:
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/ and anything goes over at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is super! Love the great layers!

    I have been having trouble leaving comments on your blog. The comment box pops up but it is blank. I have to close and re-open it 4-5 times to get it to come up. Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and visiting with us at The Collorive Challenge and entering our "Glitter and Sparkle" challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again in future challengers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ..... your colouring is stunning. Thanks for joining us at TCP xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...