Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink and Green...heart balloons

I was playing with some of my Quickutz dies.  Created this card with some embossing as well.  I made the hearts look like balloons and stuck to the green and pink theme.  Hope you like my creation.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!  We have practice tonight for my youngest flag football team.   He is getting over his first shiner from Saturdays game.  I know flag football and injuries, strange. haha
We also start weightlifting meets tomorrow for Jaxten and Austen.  Hopefully I will be able to see my boys lift as it is crazy this year that they are doing them at 2pm and I pick up my youngest at 3:30 so that would never give me a chance to get to the far away schools in time.  He might be leaving school early sometimes so I can see my boys.
smiles...Tammy
Entered into challenge over at : http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ and
http://houseofgilli.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...