Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just thinking card

My heart is heavy today as I am just so saddened to hear of deaths,suicides and broken marriages.  I just pray for those that are suffering in this world be that from any of the above. When I feel bad for myself and my medical problems it doesn't seem fit when this terrible stuff is going on in the world.  Here is a card I made.  It is pretty self explanatory.  I used my quickutz die's again.  Paper pieced and added some Wild Orchid flowers.  I love my new whimsy stamp die and stamps for the sentiments.  Thanks for looking.  Be back soon.
Hugs and be blessed and don't forget to smile.  Things could be worse.  Tammy

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers extended to all those suffering also -- what a kind post!

    I love your card and the image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...