Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Candle danty

I went to Dollar tree and picked up my supplies...a tall candle(clear) and a bag of white pedals.
$2.00 for both items.
I too my hot glue gun out and started placing the pedals on and over lapping them.  I used 3 types of pretty pink and white ribbons.  One was with some pearls.  it looks danty.  I wanted to add some color so I used one of my primas flowers and added some pink stickles to make it pop.  This is the end result.  I sure hope you like it.  It is a gift for my mom.  Be blessed!
Off to my boys weightlifting meet.  Every day I am running.  Tomorrow I am having some yucky..I mean yucky tests done.
Have a wonderful rest of the week.  I have been making a couple of cards will try and post the next day or so.
smiles...always, Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...