Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My boy Valentine's card

Here is a little card that I made for my Hubby...It was made with Whiff of Joy's "Sailor Oakley".
I am learning to work with my copics more.  You tube and some blogs are helping me learn to shade.  Coloring is so much fun. Added some ribbon and a Kings crown.  My stamp I made to go words downward.   I hope you like my little Valentine card.
Have a wonderful day!  Entered anything with "blue" over at http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2013/01/fun-friday-winter-blues-challenge.html  So excited to have won this challenge. Thank you ladies!
smiles...Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Nice coloring! I need to watch some videos too! You should come over and enter this at LSP blue challenge, deets are on my right sidebar! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a great masculine image and I love the crown. Thanks so much for joining the "winter Blues" lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! You did an awesome job on the coloring:) I love the stitched ribbon too! TFS!
    Also,thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces! Hope you come back and play again!


    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so sweet great job coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
    LSP--DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...