Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last set of tags for now

Finally the end...Tags take time for sure.  I have been trying to get cards and tags made for the holidays.  With us going away.  I needed to get a move on things.

 Going to have a yard sale on Thursday...I have so much to get rid of.  We are in the process of getting a new home.  So no crafting for the rest of the week.  Also, on Saturday we have my son Austens, district cross country race.  He made it to districts with his swim too.  Proud of him and of Jaxten.  We end these two sports and move onto wrestling for quite a few months.  Yipee!  One sport two kids.  I like that.
Smiles...always, Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy
    another beautiful set of your Tags they are gorgeous
    sounds like you have a lot to do with moving to a new home. and glad to here that the boys are all doing well
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...