Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall card

Today is just so beautiful out.  I want to shop for awhile this morning and enjoyed everybit of it.
Here is a Magnolia Tilda card.  She is looking ready for Fall.
 I used lots of ink, papers,flowers,stamp,ribbon and coloring. Tilda is 3d.  Hope you like my fall card for Thanksgiving.
Tomorrow is Homecoming at my sons, Austen and Jaxten's school.  Jaxten is on Homecoming court for 9th grade.  Unfortunately, Austen didn't make it this year but was on it last year.  I will be taking pictures at the football game when they go out onto the field.  Should be a fun evening.  Presten is evening coming in for the night from his University.  Then we wake up bright and early ...I mean early as we have to drive a bit to the boys cross country race.  They both run this.  Austen is still in swim and loves it.  Yesterday he got first in his Breast stroke at his meet.  Awesome!  Colten is growing up so fast and leaps in bounds in height.  Me and Rob sure do make tall boys. 
Well have a wonderful weekend.  I know we will.  Gators are #3 my favorite college football team where Presten attends.  We have a very important game this Saturday afternoon.  So excited. 
smiles...Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...