Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Elf re-do

My updated Elf.  I changed his face from the below post.  I have decided he is finished.  Hard to believe all the time I have put into this Elf. I am pleased with the results.  Hard to believe he started from newspaper.  It was definately hard to figure out how make him and finish him off so that he would stay.  He is heavy from all the numerous products I have tried.  I wish I could say that I know what would work best to make another one.  But, sadly I do not.  Kinda bummed.  Or I would like a do over.

 None the less, he will look cute indoors for many years to come. 
Have a wonderful rest of the week.  We are in spring break week here.  Looking forward to keeping busy.  I have an interview for another school job on Monday.  I feel good about this one.  Hopefully all of prayers it will pan out for me to get back into the work force. 
Be blessed... Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy - how are you? what a cute little elf .. well worth all the work.
    Hope all the family is well - and a very Happy Easter to you all.
    I will have everything crossed for your interview
    Good Luck
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...