Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year (early)

Just stopping by to wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!!!  May it bring joy and happiness and good health to each one of you.
Above is a mixer set I put together for a few loved ones.  I made "buckeyes" for these.  They were mighty yummy and disappeared quickly from our house.  I also baked lots more goodies for family and friends. 

My boys are growing up so fast.  It looks like the grinch shrunk with all of them.  Love having them home for the holidays.  I am surely blessed!!!
After some more cleaning projects I should be back to creating along with my job hunt.  See you in the new year.
God bless each one of you always...
smiles...Tammy

8 comments:

  1. Great gift idea! Happy New Year!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that gift idea and great photo of the boys! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year's also.

    Your mixer sets are adorable and what a wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy New year to you and all your family .. may 2012 be filled with Health and happiness.
    Lots of love from our house to yours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy
    A great Gift idea chum, fab pic as always of your boys,
    Wishing you a fabulous New Year ahead Health and Happiness to you all.
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tamnmy! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoyed a great holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to comment on these earlier but my darn computer had issues. love them so creative. hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...