Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter



HAPPY EASTER!!!!

May you have a wonderful day.

We will be at church in the morning...the reason for the celebration.

Then home for family time...egg hunt and some yummy food.


Oh and I have a marvelous Mustang here...My little guy Colten received student of the month. Woot! Woot! He was awarded this also last year. He is such a blessing and such a sweet...adorable little pumpkin. He is my baby even at 8 years old.

I am sure blessed with my boys and my hubby too!

I will be back to crafting next week...



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun day, hope you have a Happy Easter!!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Day!!!! Sounds wonderful!!!

    Wishing you and your family and Blessed Easter!!! He is Risen!!!!

    Love ya girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Day Tammy.. sounds like fun. Well done to Colten too !!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too chum have a wonderful Easter with all your boys well done Colten. I won't be around much over the next 6 weeks as I have broken a bone I my hand after a bad fall on Good Friday while out shopping with my daughter. thanks for your email chum, I will be in touch hopefully again soon
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a wonderful easter. hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...