Friday, March 25, 2011

Hymns flowers...come see




I was whipping up some flowers out of a great find....and old hymns book that I was fortunate to find at a local thrift store... You never know what you can find if you go browsing.
I inked the edges in different colors...so I can use them on future projects.
Finally~~ I broke down and purchased the everyday paper dolls cartridge for cricut...it's an oldie but a goodie. I sure wish times were better so I could get some new cartridges...though I am just blessed at what I do own... So look for some future projects with that one.
Also...so close to the giveaway...ready to ship it out as soon as I reach 250...hopefully sooner then later. haha... Thanks everyone for showing it on your blogs.
smiles...always, Tammy

6 comments:

  1. wow thiose flowers are just gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Looking forward for your future project...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your flowers great job. love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty and what a great idea, thanks for sharing! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I have a HUGE surprise for you on my blog when you have a chance to stop by, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...