Tuesday, March 1, 2011

G45 card and my boys plus some awesome news....

Sorry for the slanted picture of my newest card. I used Graphic45 papers for this one. I took a sheet of the cool images and cut it into the squares. Using pop up squares under each one for the dimensional look. I used brown ribbon...a punch out from another Graphic45 paper and two stamps from Fiskars. I used another cut piece for the inside it was much larger then the front ones. Added some faux stitching...and well it was not to hard of a card to make but I really liked the end result.
Here is a photo I took of my boys on our way to Gainesville last weekend. I just loved it! They were playing in the back seat...too cute! Where does the time go...they are growing up so quickly.



I do hope you have started off with a wonderful week. We have a rainy day here...so going to keep dry. My allergies are on flare so I think I am going to stay indoors and fiddle with some crafts along with some housework. It would be nice not to do the latter part. haha...
Smiles...Always,
Also, I won a challenge over at Karen-Kakes-Krafts and received a bunch of goodies in the mail. So happy mail for me...Yipee!~!! I also purchased from a new online scrapbook store...it said sent so we will see if it is a good one...I will pass the info on to you about it.
HAVE A SPECIAL DAY!
SMILES...TAMMY
Okay.......I just got word and had to post it...My son Presten, is Salutatorian of his Senior class...I am so proud of him doing over two sports each year...volunteering...College classes with his Associates Degree along with his high school classes and he receives this honor. I am beyond elated......and PROUD!!!
He will be in the newspaper again...soon. I will post when he is.
They took pictures of him with the Valedictorian plus handed them balloons. Presten was not so happy because as of the end of last year he had the top spot but dropped to 2nd. Hey....the other boy doesn't even have his AA degree with honors mind you and never did a sport. None the less I am proud to say my boy ROCKS!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOve the card -with the vintage images and the slimline design
    Also great pics of the boys .. do they still say "are we there yet?" lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impressive card, all the detail is amazing.
    Congratulations to your son and to you too. This is such an honor.
    Hope your allergies don't get out of control and you're feeling better soon.
    Thank you so much for your comments on my jewelry, I truly appreciate it!
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son...love the pic!!!!

    Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...