Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family Life Tree....cricut cuts!

This is my Family Tree....okay...sharing Family Life.
I have not included pictures yet but wanted to share the tree with you.All my cuts are from my Cricut besides two frames in the back. Tree is from Haunted house cartridge. I should learn to write down the cartridges I use...as I forget while using they gypsy on the run. LOLEntered into http://kleirrskreation.blogspot.com/2011/03/national-craft-month-blog-candies.html


Added a little drop of bling on the Family Life words.
It is pretty easy to fold up too...for storage.
I am entering this into the Tree challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut.
Smiles...always, Tammy
We have our first offical baseball tonight for Colten. So excited....
His round robin games were fun. He was up to bat twice and hit it really good. We don't have alot of hitters so I was tickled pink that my boy is a hitter.
Now we just have to work on the throwing and catching....So much fun!








I have a been on a hunt for a cell phone ...my Jaxten has misplaced. Pray that I find it as two of my buddies have not been taking really good care of their electronics lately. (Happy to note...found phone tucked into my craft room's couch) Yipee!!!!
Going to be a busy day... Hobby Lobby is calling my name...then have to go with Presten to pick up his Tux for his High School Prom Fashion show...then find the missing phone...craft...then game.
Oh I am so excited to have won an Autographed Tim Holtz book....from Carri (Aka Busy Bee)
Thank you so much Carri.........You made my morning.
Hugs...



15 comments:

  1. wow this is fabulous = so intricate and a great idea.It will look fab with the photo's added
    well done on your win and i have everything crossed you find your phone
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    What a wonderful idea!!! I have yet to buy that cartridge. I really love this idea. I can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great minds think alike ha I also made a 3-d tree but mine is for easter. love your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- this is very detailed. I am with you, I forget to write my carts down. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! This is a great idea too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that tree imagine and this turned out really nice. Thanks fro playing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, wonderful. Your tree is truly amazing. What a special thing to have for sharing family memories. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea...what a great use for that tree! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Lisa N
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HH is one of my favorite carts - and I love how you used a "seasonal" design in a non-seasonal way. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great details!! Thinking outside the box! That's awesome! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    Tamara
    http://happylifecraftywife.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Family Tree is just amazing Tammy can't wait to see all the pic's on when it's all complete a fabulous project, and Congrats on your T/H win chum well done so happy for you!!!
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Tree idea! I love it! It will look great with all the pictures!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gypsy keeps track for you! If you go to the cartridge list and press on the arrow on the side of linked cartridges. You can press cartridges in use and it will show you which cartridges you used! Awesome tree too! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mind is racing as to what other things you can do with that tree... tfs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...