Monday, March 7, 2011

BUZZ lightyear....3D

This was not an easy project because I did not have directions to know what I was doing...
So.... to make sure I was putting it together somewhat correctly I called my hubby in for assitance.
He is pretty cute...not sure if he was put together the right way...this is our way. LOL

Hope you like our Buzz Lightyear to the rescue...dude!
I just love, love, love Toy Story movies.
Have a wonderful day!
smiles...Tammy
Don't forget national March month...http://tinkerplanet.blogspot.com/

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR MY GIVEAWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY...APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME. (RIGHT SIDE BAR-CLICK AND IT WILL TAKE YOU)


13 comments:

  1. O wow Tammy, this is awesome and so fun, wow ooops there I go wowing again. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I think he is just too cute you did an incredible job on him. I never use instructions, I just look at something and figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love him! This is the first 3-D Buzz I've seen posted!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy! Super cute Buzz!!


    Congrats!! You won the Signed Tim Holtz Tickets!! Yippee! Come check out my blog!
    Hugs!
    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toooooooo cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i just love him .. he is fab.. well done!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. du är galen =)
    you are crazy =)
    hahahaha
    hugs
    kramar

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow so beautiful and cool
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOOOO Cute....You did a great job with Buzz!!!! :-)

    Wishing you a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy
    Sorry I've not been online much of this week but I'm here now to catch up chum, I love your Buzz he is just amazing a fabulous, Toy story is great!!! I do love Tim Allen and Tom Hanks, hope you are doing ok chum,
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...