Saturday, February 12, 2011

A flowery layout...

Here is a fun layout I made. I purchased this wonderful stamp set at Michael's craft store.
I decided to tweek the stamps abit. I like the pedals so decided to combine some to make the flowers. I also made the butterfly out of stamps. It turned out pretty cute I think. Added some twine and some flowers and pearl drops. I used my new Martha Stewart punch for the leaves.

It is really pretty and very girlie...so I guess I need some girlie pictures of me. LOL...haha
Seeing most of my pictures are of my boys and hubby. I am the one operating the camera.




I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.





Today my hubby takes my little Guy Colten to his first of hopefully many baseball practices.
We entered in a little late and hope that my hubby wanting to help coach will help my little
guy on the team. I don't see why not. I would have to let him on....He is only 8...See I have a weak spot for little ones. I could never turn down one. :)
My oldest did not do as well in Regionals as I think his mind was on UF yesterday waiting on the decision. Either way I am so proud of him going so far at a new sport. He amazes me just like my others do. I hope his inspiration and achievements helps the other brothers to achieve their goals.
Hoping to hit a few thrift shops...feeling creative. Need some inspiration...
Hugs to you all.
smiles...always, Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Fab girly layout .. love the flowers and Butterflies ... i agree we need some girly pics of you .. or what about the trip you went on last year with your sisters .. they would look fab
    have a great day - hope you bag some bargains.. i am just cookin up a romantic meal for Michael
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout!! It would be really nice with girly pics on it!! I'm sure you've got some of you! =)

    Have a great Saturday!

    Hugs Lindha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely!!! I adore the color theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy a beautiful page my fav colour too, and that stamp set looks fab chum, all it needs is some gorgeous pic of you now chum!! hope you are all having a great weekend Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FAB! I loveeeeeeee all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...