Saturday, February 5, 2011

Celebration banner....

Here is a banner that I made for my oldest upcoming graduation.I made this with my cricut....for a challenge over at Karen's which is for celebration.
This will be definitely a celebration!!!

So pop over and join in the challenge at
http://karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com/






A wonderful happy note today...
My oldest Presten placed 4th in the district and is going to REGIONALS for Wrestling! I am beaming as this is such a wonderful accomplishment for a first year Wrestler.
So this coming weekend he goes for 2 days..some part of Florida not sure yet.
Of course we will be taking a road trip to see him. I don't even care if he wins
he has done so much already. We find out this coming weekend if he gets into University of Florida. exciting stuff.
The boys are off at Monster Jam tonight. Hope they are having fun...It is slightly raining so hope they stay somewhat dry.
I am enjoying my home quiet time.
On another note I order from Two peas in bucket...Did a small order to see how they were and can you believe it...they messed up my order and didn't send me a stamp that I ordered. I mean I only ordered 4 sheets of Design paper, 4 packages of Prima flowers/butterflies and the stamp.
Pretty bad... :(
Have a wonderful weekend.
Today is the last day to enter in my giveaway.
Super Bowl Sunday I will post the winner.
My 2nd oldest Austen is going to pick the winning number.
smiles...Tammy

6 comments:

  1. This banner looks great. Well done! :)
    I'm sorry they messed your order at Two peas in a bucket - how annoying! :S I hope everything will get sorted out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great banner!!! Love your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww this is really great!!!
    Love it! :)

    Hugs, Inger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this banner.....Congrats to your son....

    I know you are just beaming with pride!!!!

    I have ordered from TWO PEAS and never had a problem...so sorry they messed up your order!!!

    Enjoy your day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I need to try and make a banner soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog and trying to help me with my Gypsy. I tried resetting like you said, but it still won't work. :( I really appreciate you trying to help!

    Love your banner!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...