Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just a little something that I needed to make

A file folder....


Here is a file folder keeper that I usually decorate for the boys...It is a great place to keep all their school stuff organized. Such as their report cards...awards...papers throughout the years that I saved and much much more... So I needed to make another one for Presten. His other one was completely full. So I just simply cut the letters with my cricut cartridges and added some cheat cheat stickers. It turned out cute....but quite simple to do actually.
Off to lunch and then laser tag with the boys....see you soon.
Also...I was bad and bought two more cartridges for $9.99 at a different Michaels today. Which were Disney and Sesame Street. Hmmmmmmm I have heard that Michaels is not going to carry PC any longer maybe that is why all the sales lately. I really wish I could splurge and get a new Expression but no money for that right now. :( Also, is anyone having problems with their gypsy freezing up? Not sure if it is my cricut causing it or not as they are plugged into one another. Hugs...Tammy
YEPPER TWO POST IN ONE DAY AGAIN>>>>>>>>

2 comments:

  1. Love this...what a great idea!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea and it looks so stylish
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...