Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Isn't she lovely....

To start off....I want to THANK my sweet friend Sarah for thinking of me in such a wonderful way this holiday season.
She sent me a wonderful magazine all the way from Ireland and the most beautiful Christmas card. As I have said before we have not good ones in the US and she remembered me stating that a while back.

So Sarah~ I wanted to create a card using the toppers and papers from the magazine. I am in all of these ladies....they look victorian to me. I used quite a bit of bling on it from ribbon to glitter paper. Also did some 3d foam to give it a pop on this easel card.



I pray that each one of you is blessed this holiday season....
Have a very Merry Christmas!
and a safe and Healthy New Year!
If I am not in blog land much...it is because I have all the kiddies home starting Thursday. It can go either way...their game systems could win me out some days and i will be able to create.
Smiles...always
Tammy
Oh....I have a question.
What binder is best? Zutter bind it all or the Cinch or any other type you may have heard about?



6 comments:

  1. Oh' Tammy you have made a beautiful card using these images from the mag chum! they are so pretty and love your bling on here also, so glad that you are getting some fun, and it has brightened your day.
    It was my pleasure chum to send it to you, just like the wee gorgeous Boyd bear you sent me, as you know I collect them, all my bears are special but this one even more so thank you sweetheart will treasure it always,
    Have a Wonderful Christmas and lots of Health and Happiness for 2011
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Looks so sparkley and shiny!

    I have the bind it all and I love it! But I have never tried the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeee all the pink! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and I would like to take this time to wish you and your family a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!!

    Love ya girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow yes, Tammy, she is LOVELY! What a fantastic card, love all the pink. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its absoloutely gorgeous Tammy - love the Pink and the sparkle
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...