Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year with a game....


Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year. Hard to believe we are in 2011 in just a few hours.

Here at our house we stay safe inside. So we have game night....so I figured with that being said a Memory game would be awesome to make. Here is my take on it....
I made the cuts from my cricut (george and basic shapes cartridge for the cards) Used various stamps and stamp pads. Then I used my cricut cartridge tags bags and boxes to cut the box. Used simple decorations that I 3d. Added some ribbon and we are loving it. Going to plan on making a bigger stack of pictures next one.
Hope you enjoy...let me know what you think.
blessings...Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Super fun idea! I think I will have my girls make one of these next time they say "we are so bored!"

    Have a wonderful New Year! Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a fantastic idea!!! I really need to start using my Cricut more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea Tammy
    Hope you had a wonderful idea.
    Happy New year
    May 2011 be filled with the best of Health and Happiness for you and your family
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...