Monday, September 6, 2010

My son in the newspaper....and 3 layouts! On a roll

My oldest was chosen to represent his school in the newspaper.
I have been having such a great time with my cricut lately. Using my Wild West and Give a Hoot cartridges. Lots of inking and outlining...even used the cuttlebug.

Trying to use a bunch of pictures from the past. I have soooooooo many!


It was a nice lazy weekend. Rob even took the boys to the bowling alley so
I could have some mommy time (alone). Sometimes you just need that ~though
I did all the laundry sorting, folding and putting away that is.
What fun! haha
I have a couple of more layouts to post. Such a blast doing them! Thinking I am
on a role lately after a dry spell of crafting.
Have a super week! smiles...Tammy







6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your son being in the paper! You have lovely layouts. I love the die cuts.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is AWESOME about your son!!!! Very cool!! LOVING the lo's too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on doing the laundry lol
    I love the layouts - the photos are showcased so fabulously.
    Love the cowboy one
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely collection of pages Tammy, they show your photos brilliantly. Congrats to your son being in the paper.
    Have a great day. Luv B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOT doing laundry when you're freeeee =) hahahha <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous set of pages Tammy, great makes chum, and that's us Moms all over the H/Work chores are never done, take care Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...