Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trying a little something different

I was in the mood to *sew* today. So I made this hat and scarf.
Actually I loved making the flowers and will have to make some smaller ones for scrapbooking.
Always fun to learn new things. The scarf has pleats too.
Will look sharp for winter this year.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
I am getting my tissue ready for tonights "Deadliest Catch". When Phil Harris passes away.
I feel for his sons...Have been watching this show since it started along with Ice road Truckers.
Yep~in a house full of men go figure.
Watched a great movie last night Book Of Eli....Wow~ is all I can say!
Entered into a party over at: UndertheTableandDreaming
Have a blessed night!
smiles...Tammy

5 comments:

  1. You're gonna be a sassy lady ihis winter =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! That is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won over at Book Giveaways come see and send me your mailing address asap :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great hat ans scarf!! Wasn't the Deadliest Catch so sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this set is gorgeous! Such talent - You did an amazing job! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...