Friday, June 4, 2010

Tell me what the craft item is?

What is the machine?
I also wanted to say that I have started selling my cards in my Etsy store...right sidebar will take you there. If you have seen a card in my past that you like and I still have it I will sell it to you as well.
Can you tell me what the craft item is? Not too hard... I am in love with this image as I just purchased it a couple of days ago. I wanted to put a little red, white and blue in it as well as the pretty pastels. It was so much fun to make actually. I used My Mind's Eye card for the background. Lots of inking and coloring...added some bling and flower too.

One day to my birthday....hoping that we are going to Orlando to do a bit of outlet shopping. hmmmm...sounds like fun to me. *giggles* These birthdays are not so bad after 40...I used to dread them when I was younger and now I just go with the time. I just thank God for everyday that he has given me and all the knowledge that comes with each day. I feel blessed...truly I do!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
smiles...Always... Tammy

Entered into some challenges:
Stamp Something Challenge
Ohhhhhhhh before I forget....You may want to pop over to Hangler Challenge Blog and enter into the newest challenge.
A wonderful gal from Cocoa Florida is having a giveaway that has to do with this. Sooooooooo pop over to her site http://cocoacards.blogspot.com/2010/06/1st-hanglar-challenge-blog-candy.html and find out more.

8 comments:

  1. This is just to cute.. such a fun and darling little image..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cuttlebug and I am so lucky to have one. The pink one with the butterfiles. I am probably posting this in the wrong place. Love all the candy... Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches & Challenges

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what that is!! But is sure does make for a CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE card!!! And your birthday plans sound FABULOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very different and a great idea, I have to make one with my bigshot now! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Girlie' Challenge this time round hope to see you next time too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I'm checking in to see all the fun-ness you have going on. I love my cuddle bug, you've inspired me:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a Cuttlebug Tammy and a fabulous card you have made with this super image you too have a wonderful weekend chum,
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute CUTE!!!!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...