Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rose pens....



Here are a couple of my roses that I made out of duct tape. You kind find all sorts of tutorials on youtube. I made mine of course different then how they show them. I really liked how they turned out looking life like. Pretty fun. Also to be quite different I came up with up with using them as a pen. Made sturdy by really inforcing the middle with more green tape. Hope you like my creation will be making more when I get back from vacation.
smiles...Tammy



I know that these are different but I figured I would go ahead and enter them in a flower challenge...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Tammy - these are unbelievable ..they are fantastic!
    Who would have thought it. You are so talented
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) nice to put them on pens to have a purpose for them. cute. have a great trip. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these...what a great tip....PERFECT!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! love them!!! AWESOME colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow they look fabulous Tammy.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...