Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I just love my flip flops

Something to know about me....when it is summer time...
You will see me in flip flops about everyday. I own over 25 pairs and that is because I just gave lots away to charity. Yeah~I had more. I have bit of shoe fetish.
haha...
So I was inspired to make this card and took a picture by the pool...It is a beautiful day out today and I have to clean indoors...but had a wonderful Memorial day with family by the pool and bbq'd. Yummy!So the reason for this card is that a wonderful Blogger friend of mine
was recently published and is have a one year anniversary on her challenge
blog. So if you want to pop over and enter into the fun festivities please do so...
The place is These are a few of my favorite things...You can click here to take you there..
This is my entry...
I used embossing to make the yellow sand. I used my gypsy/cricut to make the flip flop card.
It was rather tricky to tell you the truth. I also used flowers and stickles and bling to decorate my sandles. Faux stitching as well.
Hope you like and please don't forget to pop over there.
smiles...Tammy
Also entered into challenge;
Fun,Fun,Fun over at Papertake Weekly
summer fun giveaway going on over at the Lovely Canadian Nickel

19 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable.... It is beautiful outside. Thanks for playing along with us. Big Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is too cool!!! I LOVE MY FLIP FLOPS TOO! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi tammy.. i love em... and although we have never met , those flip flops are just how i imagine you to be - bright,cheerful, fun and beautiful!!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps ... papertake weekly challenge is fun,fun,fun. these definitely are!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow this is really gorgeous and so fun, love it ... so I'll be thinking of you whenever I wear my flip flops ha ha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute. Don't you just love that Cricut. I couldn't make it without mine now :o)

    Thanks for stopping by Pittypat Paperieand leaving the nice comments.

    I didn't have a "followers" link then, but have added one since your post. Stop by again and join up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one Tammy.....great take on the Challenge!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee flip flops too!!! In fact, RIGHT NOW I am wearing my Havaianas!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!! And my girl Georgia from FAVE THINGS sent them to me from Brazil no less!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooooo much!!! I would make a card over CLEANING anyday!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! And your pool....I need to come over and take a dip, PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?! LOL :):):):):) Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how cute is that card?! And that is a LOT of flip flops, girl! I love it! ;-)

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe thanks for squeezing me in at the end there Tammy! That card is fantastic, it looks enormous in that one photo! Truely Epic! I went to hollow your blog and remembered I already was!

    Feel free to send crafters over to my blog. Ad if your already following my CNS page, leave a comment your already a Fan and that's 3 chances to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. LOVE. THIS. CARD!!! it is so cute, I had to come and see how you did it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing card, I love it!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us!!
    Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your card! Loving flip flops too and wow..you have many!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a GREAT card!!! And you know, I LOVE flip flops too!!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave Things!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwwwwwwwwww, I adore your card, it's sooooooooo cute! Love flip-flops too and wear them all the time!
    Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute1 I love your blog and look forward to following it. I too have a blog. Come check it out.
    myscrappycupcake.blogspot.com

    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your flip flops card is adorable! Very creative and unique! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...