Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recycle Arizona Grape drink....Yum!

I was wanting to do another recycle project to enter in a challenge for recycling. Tuesday Taggers
You know how much I love to incorperate recycled items in my projects from time to time.
Here is my recycled Grape drink from Arizona Tea company.I cut out the grapes and added some leftover leaves that I had saved.
I then used plastic from a cookie container from Publix and cut out two stars.
I inked them with Tim Holtz Purple ink. I also cut out of the aluminum two more stars
and then two buttons from my MS button punch. (told you I love that one)


I used embroidery thread through the button and adhered. I inked the edges of the light purple cardstock. Let me know what you think...




5 comments:

  1. wow what a fab creation and in my favourite colour! I love those grapes! and of course that cute button!! It makes you feel good to recycle but don't tell my partner or he will ask why i need to buy so much stuff to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go girlie....I too love to recycle...but you are AMAZING!!! Love those grapes!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piece love the use of materials and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!! This is AMAZING!! I love love love love love it!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee that purple! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous recycling! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...