Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fairy nice....

Here is an adorable image(Butterfly Love) from Stitchy over at http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/.
I colored her with my markers, stickles~ platinum for the wings. Inked the edges and 3d the image. I added some flying butterlies as well and stickles (fruit) on the butterflies. "Thank you" was the sentiment I chose for the gifts that you receive. I used my cricut to cut the card.I am entering this in challenge: It's their birthday blogaversary... So why not pop over and join in the fun too!

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful I do like the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shaped card Tammy - and the image looks adorable. I also love the litle teeny butterflies
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! i love love love fairies!! This is FABULOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And my love....I got your package yesterday!!! OMYGOSH!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for the beautiful gift!! U are the BESTEST!!! Will post this weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo you picked! Awesome work! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Tammy, gorgeous colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, love the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just brill hun love the colurs you have used fab layout too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy, how in the world did I miss this, did you say you was gonna do this lmao...OMG, slow me down anytime lol..just beautiful sweetie, I love how you done her wings...thank you so much for using my image

    hugz
    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...