Friday, May 14, 2010

A bumblebee...

Here is my bright and cheery pick me up card.
I love daisies...favorite flower
*Mom told me there would be days like this* is the quote.
Image is from Amy over at Paper Romance. Wee BeeDid some stitching....inking...bling...flowers
Entered into challenge:
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/ and over at Alota Rubber stamps for flowers.
This one is fun...Nursery Rhyme theme..One Little Flower,
One Little Bee
One little flower, one little bee.
One little blue bird, high in the tree.
One little brown bear smiling at me.
One is the number I like,
you see. .
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT RUN CHALLENGES AND DO WONDERFUL THINGS FOR OTHERS. YOU ARE WHAT MAKE IT A FUN CRAFTING ADVENTURE.
SMILES...ALWAYS...TAMMY

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy - lovely cheery card , seems like you needed it after you were treated badly by Townscrapper.. I wouldn't enter anymore of their challenges if thats what they are like.
    DOn;t let them get you down - thre are plenty more challenges run by nicer people
    Hope you are ok
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tammy love your wee Bee
    great bright colours too chum, Oh' Tammy what happened chum, hope you are ok lots Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Don't let one bad seed get you down! You are terrific and it's her challenges loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just toooo cute Tammy!!! I just love the fun colors and design!!!

    Have a Fabulous Day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such a sweet card, I love the bright cheery colours.
    I have candy over on my blog if you would like to pop over and enter...4 alota rubber stamps up for grabs.
    I dont know whats happened with Townscrapper but hey we are all here for fun...make sure you keep having it hun!! ;-)
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love love this!! Such fun colors and loving that bumblebee! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love that wee bumble bee hun and so love those colurs too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a 'happ-bee' card....thanks for playing the CCEE Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...