Sunday, April 11, 2010

My newest jar.....love spring


Three in a row....Looking pretty over looking the deck.

Here is my new jar....I used the green sand and put citronella candles in it.Entered this over at Scrap it forward challenge.Also over at Onestopcraftchallenge.



I enjoyed making this one out of a spaghetti jar.....aluminum cans....see going green again.I hung it on my plant hanger and fell in love....So I am going to make four more and hang them off the porch. I am going to see if Wal-mart still has the colored sand and buy green. I couldn't be more pleased with the end result. I am thinking of citronella candles for the insides.
(above has the green sand and citronella tealights.)

Entered into a challenge over at


Oh I wanted to so show you another bracelet that I made out of a water bottle.
These are just so pretty. I made a smaller green one to wear with this one.
Also made two blue ones. These will be sooooo much
fun for the summer time. Let me know what you think of my invents.
Comments always make my day! smiles...Tammy



9 comments:

  1. Love the jar...just precious and OH MY GRAVY...I adore the bracelent....I have a green outfit that would be perfect with that bracelet...

    You will have to share the how to's with us!!!

    Have a Blessed day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee that jar!! Those beautiful butterflies are the perfect touch!!! I love love love love the bracelet too....the color is GREAT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of repurposing things, that jar is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jars and fab bracelet!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your projects!!! The bracelets are a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!
    So creative you are!!! Thanks for being "green"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea..just love it and thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an interesting and novel project! Love those butterflies!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea for the yard! I love it!!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic idea love the colour and the beautiful butterflies. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...