Monday, April 5, 2010

My boys on Easter

Well this week is spring break.....so I am thinking I will not get much scrapping accomplished. I have been working on a topiary project. Here are the men in my life....I thank God for blessing me with each one of them.

I hope you have a wonderful day..........We are going to enjoy our beautiful weather the rest of the week. We did some spring cleaning today! I accomplished my dreaded closet...haha It's done. The boys did their rooms...thank goodness they were really bad. Lots of laundry still to do. I am whipped for the evening. So going to read some magazines and browse through a few blogs and then nightie night!
Smiles....Tammy

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family!!!Hope you all enjoy spring break.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great photo!!! have a great week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome bunch - you lucky lady.
    You have a wonderful family.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful family you have and man are you surrounded by some handsome boys!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous boys! I should have made mine clean during Spring Break. I forgot to have them do it. Maybe I'll sneak in and just do it for them....they would kill me. Still....;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...