Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet little card....

I made this sweet little card today....I colored her in with my copics...added a huge bow and flower brad...a little inking and faux stitching and stamp and she was good to go. I also stamped inside. I love this image by the lovely Inger from Simply Inger. Today was a house cleaning day....i so put on my list the new Belles n Whistles stamps...They fit me to a tee.... I am excited about Spring Break in a couple of weeks so the boys can pitch in and clean their rooms...(to mom's liking that is)... I know poor kiddios...But they haven't done it in like forever...
Tomorrow my Austen, who is on his math team (only 3 kids), is going to competition at a different school. So praying that he enjoys it...I am soooooooooooo proud of him!!!!!!
My Jaxten, has been writing a book....on his own! I am blown away at his writing....it is great! I will definatly find an editor and get this one published. To think he is only 11.
The little guy Colten is in 1st grade but goes to 2nd grade reading just went from a level 24 to level 30 which is extremly high! In only 4 weeks....Wowza! I have some smart boys....
I always brag on the oldest so I will just say he is doing great! Highlighting my others...
I am blessed that is for sure.. God gave me wonderful boys that are going to achieve so much.

I am still under the weather and so is the hubby. Though his is his back problem. He finally went to the chiropractor today...Couldn't take it any more. He is really walking crooked. Poor guy!

Oh yea~before I forget i am going to my very first all day crop on Saturday with my sister in law. We are soooooooooo excited. I will post pictures if my camera does not act up like it has. Oh that reminds me gotta go on ebay and buy a new battery...LOL

Have a super Tuesday everyone....
God Bless,
Smiles...and Hugs....Tammy
Entered in a challenge for Spring theme over at Beecrafty

5 comments:

  1. Great card!

    Hope you feel better soon, especially before your all day crop. You guys are going to have a blast!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeeeeeeeee that card!!! tooooooo cute!!! have fun at your crop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooo sweet and pretty Tammy!!!
    Thank you for showing "my" image in your blog.
    You have coloured her soooo beautiful!! :o)

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy,

    what a very sweet card! Love that pretty flower and the colors you chose!

    Tammy I'm a member of the Belles 'n Whistles DT. You played a long in our blog hop on Friday (THANKS!!!) and I have a surprise for you! I could not find an email address to contact you that's why I'm using the comment form here. Summer told us that each of the DT can choose a winner from their blog hop entries
    and can give away a stamp (that image that we used) to one lucky person. As I presented two newly released stamps I can pick two
    winners and you are one of them =) (I used random.org for picking my winners.)
    Congratulations! You will receive a brand new Belles 'n Whistles stamp 'Belle Vacuuming'
    Please contact me with your address information at cocoacrafts@gmail.com

    Have a nice day and happy creating!
    
    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Spring card. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...