Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have lots to say....haha.... First if you scroll down a few posts could you please vote for me on my cover contest...Hint it is the Pink Pirate cover. Thanks a million!!!!!
A New project.
It will probably be a slow one...As it is for me not for a gift.
I used real sand that I found at IKEA only $1.99 a bag. That was for the castle part. I used glitter for the rest...It turned out really neat looking in person with all the different textures.

Here are some updated photos of my boys...The one in the scrubs is my oldest Presten who is 16. He is in a program at his high school for EMT...How cool is that?






My two cuties on the right are Jaxten 11 and colten 7. They were watching t.v.




Here is my cutie...number 2 son...Austen is 14 and my camera did not have flash on. Like I said the battery is dying so I was lucky enough to get a photo of him. smiles....












Don't you just love
this image?
I soooooo wanted to win in a blog hop that I entered over at Heathers Coffee Break.
Well I did not win the hop :( But she was sooooo sweet on mentioning the first 5 to contact her and tell her what their favorite image was...you would get it....So that is how I aquired this most adorable image. I made an easel card out of it...Lots of fun to work with. So if you would like to see more lovely food images and much more...go to http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Joemama and have some fun. Great digi's!!!! Fresh Brewed Designs.
OH YEAH...MADE A COVER FOR MY CRICUT AND FORGOT TO ADD THAT IMAGE...SO WILL SHOW YOU IN THE NEXT POST I DO. SIMPLE AND CUTE AND PROTECTS IT!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!! GOD IS GOOD~THOUGHT YOU MIGHT NEED TO HEAR THAT!
SMILES...TAMMY

2 comments:

  1. Love all the goodies!!! The pics of the boys are adorable and yes...GOD IS GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!
    I LOVE the sandcastle card. I can just imagine all the wonderful texture on that lovely creation!

    Your boys are so sweet and so handsome! You can tell they are wonderful little men and can see God's love in their eyes.

    As for your FBD card .. SOOOO So cute!
    I love the fun and bright colors. I am so happy that you enjoyed creating with it and that you were able to play along in the hop. Lots of more fun planned for the next few months so stay tuned! :D

    Have a great day Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...