Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am a happy and proud mom....My youngest Colten, moved from 1st grade reading into the second grade class for his reading. So very, very proud of him. I have such smarties in my house. Straight A's has become a regular with my boys. My son Jaxten is doing the ACT this Saturday for the Duke Tip program. I could go on and on with my kiddies accomplishments. My big one will be next year. My oldest son, Presten, is 16 graduating from college with his AA and if he continues on his education path, he is as of right now is #1 on the list for Valedictorian. Not jumping the gun but God willing it will be. I will keep you posted. My Austen is feeling much better and actually did all his make up work in just a few days from two weeks missing school. He is back at his straight A's.
God has blessed me through and through ~
Welp~ I decided it would be nice to do a layout with me and my hubby.
It was fun to make...With my cricut put together flowers and glitter.
I did pretend stitching on the Laugh often. It was fun...Love my flowers too.
Blessing always....along with smiles....

4 comments:

  1. graduating college at 16..wowwwwwwwwwwww...that is one cool accomplishment....sadly...i have had the opposite with adam...lol...well...someday his day may come...lol...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo...that photo of u is adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie.... So many good things have been happening with my kiddios and wanted to share.
    Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, That is amazing for a 16 year old..Such a wonderful accomplishment..You should be proud!!!Sounds like your other kid could do the same..Your layout is beautiful..Great photos..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing! What a wonderful accomplishment!!! WOOT! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...