Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy again...

Don't forget my blog candy on left sidebar.
Well we had the Verizon DSL guy out this morning...Our modem hit the dust...So replaced it and now up and running. Happy day!

Hope to get blog hopping later on tonight.

Let me know what you think of my origami cards below.

My Austen made an origami lizard. Whom I call Iggy.

I made a page with it...using my gypsy and cricut.

I free handed the clouds and used foam on them for a 3d look. Inked the edges blue.

Turned out pretty cute and he is happy with it also. Used blue rinestones for the eyes.

So that is all that matters...

here is the layout.
Hope everyone has a super Tuesday!
Smiles...though icky feeling still...

2 comments:

  1. Love this....what great colors!!!! So glad your computer is up and running!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Austins lizard! so cool! I tried origami once but didn't get the hang of it!
    Very fun page that you both created!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...