Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello

So as you can see crafting is a passion....
Today it was supposed to snow in Florida. I woke up every hour( in the middle of the night)and looked out the window and to no avail NO SNOW... I am getting ready to venture out in the cold. Yep~it is very cold to a Florida girl. Brrrr...... I will have my boots and scarf on. Gotta have the look.
Boys are finishing up there winter homework as they start back to school on Monday. Can you say last minute...hahaha....
Hope you all have a great day! See ya soon with more crafts.
I am working on some Valentines stuff and starting early on Christmas for this year.
Smiles...always, Tammy

1 comment:

  1. well.... if u have snow there...can U send some to AZ???? I want some too!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...