Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello and first card of day...




It is a beautiful day here in Sunny Florida....I have the windows open and the light shining bright. Makes working at my craft table feel so lively....Enjoying the music in the background~Kris Allen cd. So today I decided to do a few Valentine's Cards. Kids are at school and soon one will be strolling in. Soon after the rest start coming home and I stop crafting at 1pm. I hear Joann's calling my name. I have a 50% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. LOL... My mind has been in over drive lately...so many ideas and not enough time to do them all in. I will make it work though. Determined is my middle name. Hahaha...


Let me know what you think of the new cards. I am loving my copics...


Have a blessed day~God is great!


Smiles...Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...